$100 Butcher Box
20% OFF! Every box starts with 2# ground beef, and a quart of BEAU Butcher Broth, then we add assorted sausages, steaks, chops, and marinated meats! Call ahead & we’ll have it ready for you to pick up!
$50 Butcher Box
10% OFF! Every box starts with 1# ground beef, and a quart of BEAU Bone Broth, then we add assorted sausages, steaks, chops, and marinated meats! Call ahead & we’ll have it ready for you to pick up!
$75 Butcher Box
15% OFF! Every box starts with 2# ground beef, and a quart of BEAU Bone Broth, then we add assorted sausages, steaks, chops, and marinated meats! Call ahead & we’ll have it ready for you to pick up!
AHH.. The quintessential holiday roast, an impressive and convenient dining experience. Let us know if you’d like us to season it for you! (Rosemary, black pepper & juniper rub rub .50 a lb). ASSORTED ROASTS, $5-25/LB. Check out our holiday ordering guide!
We’ve got a wide variety cuts in the case!! Call ahead if you’re looking for something particular and we’ll set it aside for you!
HOUSE MADE SAUSAGES//HOUSE MADE SMOKED SAUSAGES// HOUSE MADE BACON// THICK CUt PORK CHOPS //
PT FARM PORK RIB ROAST (order by the number of ribs: 1 rib per 1-2 people.): Pete and Tara’s farm, Haverhill, NH
RIB/RACK ROAST: a fairly lean roast consisting of a single muscle with a protective fat cap. It may be cut anywhere from four to eight ribs. Because the bones (and nearby fat) are still attached, we find this roast to be moist and flavorful.
CROWN ROAST: we tie two bone-in roasts together to create this impressive-looking roast. A crown roast is made of 12 to 20 ribs and is traditionally stuffed.
- WHOLE FRESH LONG ISLAND DUCK: $6 LB
- WHOLE PHEASANT
- GMO FREE CHICKEN FROM MAPLE WIND FARM: pastured and air dried!! air cooled chicken is amazing– and we’ve got stacks of awesome chicken recipes to guide you! $5.50 LB
- Rotisserie Style ORGANIC & LOCAL roast chickens available every wednesday 4-6pm. Call ahead 802 225 6447 to reserve yours! (avg 2-4 lbs each/$8.75)
SPECIAL ORDER BIRDS: Check out our holiday meat guide here?
- CAVENDISH PHEASANT: Cavendish Game Birds’ pheasants are reared in open flight pens enabling them to develop a mild game flavor reminiscent of their wild counterparts. The cold fall and winter in Vermont provides an ideal climate for developing a finish, or layer of fat under the skin, which enhances their flavor and keeps them moist during the cooking process 2-3lb average each. Cavendish, VT $12.50/LB
- WHOLE LONG ISLAND DUCK : Long Island, NY is highly reputed for producing the best duck in the world. Its humid climate, sandy soil, and copious amounts of natural running water make it ideal for duck farming. These ducks are raised by Crescent, one of Long Island’s last remaining duck farms, where each duck is a direct descendent of Peking ducks that were brought from China in the late 19th century. 3-4 lb each. Long Island, NY $6/LB
- BELLA BELLA WHOLE ALINA DUCK : Alina duck is a special, slow growing, French breed of duck. This duck is air chilled with a rich and succulent squab-like flavor. 3-4 lb each. Labelle farm in Cayuga, NY $8.85/LB
De-boned and tied Leg of VT Grown lamb // Rack of lamb CALL AHEAD TO ORDER YOURS! 802 225 6447 CHECK OUT OUR HOLIDAY ORDERING GUIDE!
BEAUTIFUL smoked salmon in the case this week & FRESH Oysters!
FISH AND SHELLFISH Orders need to be placed by Saturday afternoon for a Wednesday pick up, or by Thursday afternoon for a Friday or Saturday pick up.
sustainably harvested fresh fish! Account for 2-12 oysters per person, 6-10 clams per person, 3/4 lb mussels per person, and 6 oz of fish, scallops or shrimp per person)
CLAMS (50 count bag) $MP
MUSSELS(5lb and 10lb bags) $MP
SCALLOPS(large u10, or 10 scallops per lb) .$MP
SHRIMP (medium u20, or 20 shrimp per lb)$MP